Wednesday, May 2, 2007

about baby

well everyone yesterday i went to get an ultrasound.. they told me that our baby is only 3lbs 12oz for 8 months... they said he is under weight.. then they also told me he has fluids in his kidneys that shouldn't be there... so i have to take no stress test twice a week and go to a kidney doctor for him... i wish my husband was here.... but no... well will you guys keep our little one in our prayers..

they told me to rest and keep eating

any body got ideas to help our little guy gain some weight...

thanks so much

kim and paul

2 comments:

Deanne said...

I'm praying for you Kim (and sweet Paul too). With much love and hope I leave these verses with you in hope that the Lord will guide you and be your peace.

Philippians 4:6-7....Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 3:5-8....Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.

Damselfly said...

Gosh, I hope your little babe gains weight. Didn't the doctor give you any medical advice? I hope there is someone around for you who you can "lean on" in times like these while your husband is away. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.